Claus Nehmzow is an entrepreneur and a leader in developing strategic innovation for achieving commercial success. He has over 30 years of experience in building businesses and providing consulting services to Fortune 500 clients worldwide. He specializes in finding impactful business solutions involving applications of new digital technologies, such as AI, Blockchain, robotics, and immersive environments.
Within BP’s Digital Innovation Organization (DIO) team, Claus is leading BP’s digital innovation for the APAC region to solve BP’s business challenges across the board of BP’s businesses.
Claus is an innovation expert who combines first-hand entrepreneurial experience with corporate innovation best practices from strategic consulting and design thinking. His experience in various industries, including Financial Services, Energy, Media and Entertainment is an asset in a business environment where, increasingly, many challenges and opportunities transcend traditional industry boundaries.
Prior to joining BP’s Digital Innovation team, Claus held a number of leadership roles:
* Founder and CEO of an immersive, game-based, online education startup in Hong Kong
* General Manager International at brand and user experience agency Method
* Partner at consultancy PA Consulting
* Angel investor, COO and Director International at Shazam Entertainment
* General Manager Germany at e‐commerce consultancy Viant
* Partner at consultancy Booz, Allen & Hamilton
* Senior Manager at consultancy Accenture / Andersen Consulting
Claus is a global citizen, having lived and worked in cities across three continents, including in Hamburg, Munich, Zurich, New York, London, and Hong Kong. He currently resides in Singapore.