Secured Interoperability is the key enabler to connect your device, machine or service with plug and produce experience. Learn about the world largest ecosystems for industrial interoperability, including the open-source framework OPC UA which have been reviewed by international security experts. This presentation is about the difference between IIoT and Industrie. 4.0 but also about what connectivity does not enough.
- Why is semantic interoperability the key for the Industrial IoT, M2M and Industrie 4.0
- What connectivity does not enough: Why is semantic interoperability the key for the Industrial IoT, M2M and Industrie 4.0?
- Why OPC Unified Architecture is required to name you product “Industrie 4.0 compliant”
- What role do initiatives like IIC, Platform Industrie 4.0, Japanese IVI, China 2025, and Korea Manufacturing have to play and how we make sure they are all connected?
- How is collaboration transforming information integration between IT and OT?